Propane Generators 6kw Portable
Home standby generators are a rather large purchase. Aside from the expense of the generator itself, you also have to consider the cost of installation. The installation cost can sometimes exceed the cost of the unit. The compromise between a home standby unit and a more affordable, less convenient, portable generator is choosing from the 6kW.
This generator was specifically designed and built to operate in areas where there is no option of having utility power. You can use the 6kW Generac as a primary source of power as long as you use it with a battery back-up, solar power, wind power, etc. without voiding the warranty.
• 6 kw Propane generator
• Automatic transfer switch
• Propane Tank120gl\420lb
• 500 cranking amp battery
• 30feet of electrical supplies
• 10feet of Galvinise3\4 gas lines with fittings
• Twin stage regulator
• Concrete slabs for both generator and tank
• Fire Extinguisher
• Whole house or business surge protector
• One year service
• Four emergency responses
• 5 years warranty
• Electrical installation
• Gas line installation
• Concrete placement
• Complimentary offer-security camera or solar light
• Additional transfer switch $700
• Additional Electrical wires pass 30’ is $5 per foot
• Additional Gas Line pass 10’ is $10 per foot
• Installation of generator to any family island which included lodging sea transportation, and meals $1,000.